Lace Wig Fixing & After Care Information
How to fix HairAfrica's Natural Hair Lace Front Wig?
1. Braid hair in corn rows or wrap hair around the head with a brush or comb. Braiding or wrapping hair allows to sit on your head evenly. Cover the hair with a wig cap to avoid aggravation from the wig base, causing further breakage to your hair. The wig base can rub against thinner hair strands around your head which can cause hair breakage.
2. Place the wig on your head. Adjust the wig until its comfortably fits your head. Brush the hair with a wig brush to detangle.
3. Stand in front of a mirror with the wig on. Adjust the wig until it fits on your head perfectly.
4. Secure the lace so that it rests flat on the forehead. Make sure the lace base is even with your natural hair line. Place a ruler against the lace in a vertical position. Start on the left side of the lace where the wig hair and lace meet. Place a small dot with a pen at the 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch of the lace front. The extra length is left to prevent loss of the hair line if the lace begins to fray and needs to be cut off.
5. Repeat Step 5 until you reach the end of the lace. Connect the dots with a line across the lace front.
6. Take the wig off. Remove loose strands from the lace front. Lay the wig down on the table.
7. Cut the lace with the scissors along the line you created with the dots. Do not leave pen marks on the lace.
8. Use adhesive hair glue to glue the leftover lace onto your head. Cover with make-up if needed.
9. You could also use invincible adhesive tapes instead of liquid adhesives.
Find your right Hair/Wig Style:
Oval: Oval is commonly considered a perfect face shape, with forehead, cheek bones, jaw line and chin balanced proportionally. So the face looks pretty on about any hair style and length.
Round: this face shows fullness at the cheeks and has a rounded shape. Avoid straight bangs or pulling hair straight back, as well as curly, short hair. Soft, graduated layers will make your face appear slimmer and remove bulk.
Square: This face features broad forehead and cheek bones as well as wide chin. So much ppl should aim to minimize squared-off brow and soften the sharp angle of jawline, avoid styles that add width at the jawline, so try to lengthen the face and add fullness on top.
Diamond: The face has a narrow chin and forehead with wide cheekbones. You should choose the wig which can hide your cheeks width, and make chin full. And try some fringe or bang to cover your narrow forehead.
Heart: The shape is characterized narrow at the jaw line, wider at the eye line, cheekbones and the brow line. So the most favourite hairstyle for you is a pageboy type and puny layers. Also a medium length to mid-neck is your best look.
How to care your Natural Hair Lace Front Wig
Human Hair Lace Front Wigs are the premier choice, if you want versatility and luxury. Human hair is soft to touch and can be styled endless ways. Due to the high demand of quality human hair, human hair Lace Front Wigs are also the most expensive type of wig you can buy. This is why it is so important to use the right products and the proper techniques to care for your human hair wigs. Wigs made with human hair can last a long time, much longer than synthetic wigs. However, using the wrong care products and washing techniques can drastically reduce the life expectancy of your wig.
How to wash a human hair lace front wig:
1. Gently remove tangles with a wig brush or comb, working gradually from the ends to the base of the cap.
Care Tips You Should Know:
- Wash your wig every 2 to 3 weeks or every few wearings, as needed.
- To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or styrofoam head. A folding wig stands or tall can of hair spray make the best drying platforms.
- Never use hot water when washing, as it may loosen the wig construction.
- Never twist or rub your wig vigorously while washing or drying.
- Never sleep over with hair lace front wig nor swim or take bath with it.
- Access following products from our Sales Store.
Proper maintenance of the natural human hair lace front wigs are also crucial in the lifespan of the wig.